Monday, November 4, 2013

Music Monday

Monday's come fast don't they?

Ever had a song stuck in your head so badly that it wakes you up during the night? There are pros and cons I suppose. Con, waking up in the middle of the night. Pro, waking up with a good song in already in your head. Some nights I wake up with my feet moving to keep the beat. Does that qualify as restless leg syndrome?

This group you may recognize for they are indie legends and have a number of hits. This song is no exception. This is Daft Punk with Instant Crush.





Until next time, keep your friends chained close but your enemies chained closer.

EO

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Love Daft Punk. Love 'em, though I'm not quiiiiiiiiite caught up with anything newer than . . . who knows . . . but whatever . . . this song is great. We've had it on repeat all late afternoon.

    ReplyDelete