Monday, November 25, 2013

Music Monday!

Hi all. Sorry I missed last week but I was on the verge of mental breakdown. I don't even remember listening to music last weekend at all, that's how bad it was.

This weekend was a different story. I made sure to take time to recover sanity.

This is The National with their song Pink Rabbits:




Here's a sneak peak for next week. As you all know it is December and some of you know the theme for December is Christmas via S______ S_______, one of my most favourites



Until next time… SNOW MACHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNE!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on this weeks ago but something went awry. In short, it was . . . hilarious! the boys thought the baaaaaaby Jeeeeeezus part was the best, and Sufjan must be out to break some kind of Christmas album world record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and did you know?? The Current is a local (Mpls/St.P) public radio station.

    ReplyDelete