Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Music... Tuesday?

Hi. I did not have time to write this up yesterday because I was doing school work all day. I don't actually have time to write this up today because I am doing school work all day until I go to work. I am greatly enjoying school but at the same time I am frightened that I will be unable to maintain the demanding schedule. I am currently employed for 30 hours and as I count I am putting in between 30 and 40 hours of school work each week. Like I said I am really into what I am learning but that's a lot of time focusing. Also now that I add it up and factor out eating and sleeping time there is still 28 hours per week that I spend doing other things. Where does that time go? 28 hours per week writing this blog?

 Here is the current breakdown for schoolwork. I guess I am a fact kinda guy? Reading: 210+ pages per week Should be reading 300+ including research Writing: 3,000 words minimum per week Does not include two 3-5 page papers and two 8 page papers That's the life I chose for now. I am sure many of you can relate from some point in life.

That is the nature of things. I may have posted this before but I think it applies now.

 The Books- Take Time



Fino alla prossima volta, tutto รจ santo, ricordo che!

EDO

No comments:

Post a Comment