Monday, September 2, 2013

Music Monday

Wow. I don't think that Ashley and I stopped moving since last Monday. What a week. We have been busy with moving but this time we were unfortunately helping our friends to move away. They are a huge part of our lives here and it is sad to see them go.

At these moments in life, when I feel taxed in so many ways, that a song or an artist seems to come back to my memory. I like how music does that for me. In some circumstances a song just will not do. In others it is a perfect fit for what is needed. This week, right now, the need is to slow down just a moment and yet continue on. There is always much more to do.

Yet again Radiohead provides a musical interlude to a busy week. An interlude to insanity; a break from busyness; a pause.

This is Radiohead with their song Codex


Here's hoping that whatever is going on, this song provides you with some fresh air. Until next time keep your water clear... and innocent. EO

No comments:

Post a Comment