Monday, January 6, 2014

Music Monday

Happy new year!

Now that it is January we can move on to a new year of Music Monday. To tell you the truth I have not been listening to much music lately. I've been enjoying the quiet without any music on. Because of this I don't have anything new to present but I do have an oldie for you. One of my favorite songs.

Words (Between the lines of age) from Neil Young's Harvest album. The first time I heard this song I was hooked, I couldn't stop listening. The swinging rhythm, the raw and gritty electric guitar and raucous solos, the beautiful slide guitar, and of course Neil's signature falsetto are all features of this song that stick out to my ear. The lyrics don't really paint a clear picture of a story but are more like a reflective surface to think upon.

This is Words by Neil Young:




Until next time read between the lines.

EO

No comments:

Post a Comment