Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Music Monday

Time to pause a moment and say: I love spring! This of course is qualified by the fact that I also love summer, fall and winter. The difference is that spring is just beginning and winter is losing its preferential treatment in the northern hemisphere. I love the precedence of constant change set by the earth and I find it interesting that human beings (at least some of us) believe that it is strange to not be consistent, unchanging in mood, appetite, motivation, or ability.

I recently received some good advice from a professor. I asked him how he managed to balance his family, professional, and scholarly careers. He informed me that, to maintain balance, for every one thing I add in to life I must also take one thing out. Its funny how good advice sometimes takes a while to sink in. Its funny how difficult it is to change even though it is necessary.

Its been a while since I've posted anything from Tunng but today seems like a fine day for it.

This is Tunng with "So Far From Here"


Until next time, feel like lions.

EDO

No comments:

Post a Comment