Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Music Monday

I finished another quarter at school and I am greatly enjoying the time I have. After last quarter I felt tired and unmotivated for a long time after the quarter ended. This time around I am hoping for the exact opposite. At the moment I am basking in the springtime sunshine. It may get warmer and it may get colder but right now the sun is shining and I am enjoying it.

Here's a pretty thing. When I'm writing papers I often enjoy music with no words. I'll look for ambient music and music mixes online and I've found some things I greatly enjoy. For instance Rob Viktum's album "Progress: An audio tribute to the Cambodian people." I know nothing of Rob Viktum other than he makes hip/hoppy type music but I found the songs pleasant and interesting and I think a tribute to the Cambodian people is a great way to make an album.

Without further ado here are two songs by Rob Viktum: "4/17/1975" and "Siem Pang"


)

)
Until next time keep your progress audio...?

eO

1 comment: