Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Still there?

Hi. Remember me? I recently decided that, even though Ashley and I are no longer wandering officially, I can still write these blogs. I enjoyed writing about our adventures and I would like to continue. If you are still interested I would be happy to have you. I don't exactly know what shape or form the blog will take, how often I will be able to update, or what I will even write about. I am sure it will come together eventually.

I have been back in Canada for roughly ten days. We are house sitting for a couple from our church until August at which point we will be moving into a top floor suit that was recently occupied by other friends of ours who are moving into a home they have just purchased. We are happy to have everything settled and a plan in place. I am looking forward to having a home and settling in. Since last year we have been living in a state of constant transition. It will be nice to be stationary.

Kelowna is beautiful. I feel very happy that, throughout our travels, we became more and more aware of the beauty of where we reside. We've been up to all sorts of summer time fun. Camping, swimming, Frisbee-ing, motorcycling, etc. and loving every minute of it. Mixed in between these activities Ashley has started full time at the hospital again. As for me, I'm chipping away at a massive list of things to accomplish before September but I've mostly only had time to squeeze productivity in between leisure. It's all fun and games until someone gets work...

And so I bid you happy trails until we meet again in the hopefully not-to-distant future. There is sunshine to enjoy outside.

1 comment:

  1. Yessssssss! Awesome. I was hoping you'd continue blogging. Totally tubular.

    ReplyDelete