Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Does this look like the start of a grand adventure?
We were two cars behind and saw this vehicle swerve straight into the snowbank with a puff of snow. It would have been magical if the potential for harm wasn't there. We responded to the accident with one other fellow and found that no one had been injured but they were shaken up of course. Ashley scanned for injuries while I helped with phone calls. In the end they stayed with a BC transit manager while we went on our merry way. We are both happy that no one was injured.

E

1 comment:

  1. Did they say what happened?? Bummer. Good that you were able to help out. All that snow is what it is looking like here as well. Beautiful.

    I woke up with you guys on my mind! I hope all is well. You've left Kelowna, so it's the real deal. The ture beginning! Please keep us posted . . . I'm thinking of you often. This weekend I wondered how much Ashley must have cried at church. :)

    ReplyDelete